Recent Talks at Particle Physics Conferences & Schools
Here is a selected set of recent talks I have given in Particle Physics research and in promoting physics:
- Physics Of Beauty: Lectures on CKM Physics at Ringberg phenomenology workshop organized by Max Planck Institute, Munich. Oct 2, 2006.
- Review of CP Violation in B Decays at Vulcano, Italy. May 2006
- Perspectives From B Factories: At symposium on "Beauty and Charm Decays: A Window on New Physics", Sheldonfest, Syracuse May 2006.
- SLAC Angles Workshop, INT Workshop on B Physics 2005
- Four lectures on Heavy Flavor Physics at Summer School held in the ancient Maria Laach Monastery, Germany. Sep 2005.
- Review of Heavy Quark Physics at KAON 2005 conference in Chicago
- Powerpoint file of lectures at CTEQ2005 summer school in Puebla, Mexico.
- Powerpoint files of lectures on CP violation at the Prague 2004 Central European Summer School in Particle Physics
- Rare Decays of Beauty and Charm, Summary talk at the Dafne04 conference at Frascati, Italy, June 2004.
- Colloquium on CP Symmetry Violation in B decays given at MPI Munich, U.Toronto, U.Penn, Arizona State , UC San Diego etc.
- Investigations of Space time, matter and energy : Powerpoint Lecture on Particle Physics (empahsizing LHC) to first year grad students and Physics undergraduates.
- Why Physics? Why Physics at UCSD?: Talk given to prospective undergrads, their parents and entire San Diego community that visited UCSD Open House in 2001.